Friday, June 15, 2012

NTRPG Con Recap

Characters!

 


Do you feel the love?

 

Matt's Game, Day 1

 

 

 P.S. Can you spot the frog... That's Matt's - we all have one now.

I was excited to play in Matt's game, however that lasted only a few minutes before I was whisked away. So, this part of the story will need to be told by someone who was there... um, Matt? 

 

Bill's Game Day 2

I was basically ordered to stop working so I could play in Bill's game. It was fun and very different. Lots of riddles and traps - but I won't say much more than that. As much as I tried to stay in the back this particular level was right up my alley and well, some Rogue had to take the lead, so why not this one! 



 I believe this picture is right before Greg and Skeeter plotted to have us all killed. Which then quickly resulted in both their deaths!


Yes, this is one of the hotel workers bringing us loads of beer in a garbage bag...


Matt's Game Day 3

I missed out AGAIN on Matt's game as I had to man the booth with our Art Director Chuck!

 

Bill's Game Day 3


This game completely cracked me up as our characters played "round, and round the mulberry bush" with monsters in chase. That would be my rogue sliding beneath it's legs (although it appears as though I'm surfing) in a quick attempt to get away. 



  The next part of the castle was not so nice...


At this moment we realized we were in for some deep doo-doo, literally...


That character all the way up there in front... alone, yeah that's me... apparently searching the castle on your own does not yield good results. But luckily for me Jillian had my back (once they found me) and I was able to be brought back to the flesh. Resulting sadly in no gold and no experience, but I did manage to make enemies of both the wizards in the group!

Greg's Game Day 4

I missed out on the 2 sessions of Pathfinder that Greg ran on Saturday so I was able to convince him to run a game on Sunday - yes during Matt's session which meant I miss out AGAIN on his game. Next year, Matt, I promise!

Any way, Skeeter, Dawn, Reg, and myself started the adventure out and in round 2 Skeeter died. That's 0 for 2 (at least with the times I've played with Skeet - I'm thinking he's not so good at this, but shhhh, don't tell him I said that). James jumped in to help and we needed it. I'm feeling a little sea sick... Was that before or after I swung down on the monster's back??? Hard to recall now.

 

Conclusion

For those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about, join us next year for some amazing fun and find out for yourselves! See you at the North Texas RPG Con in Dallas June 2013!


~Blonde Frog

1 comment:

  1. Rachel,

    I came in before you swung down on the monster's back. You are so awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...